How would I create a 12AM - 6AM system

how is it private ?? literally showing as public in roblox settings

It’s showing private to me…

You have “2 years of experience” dude so you only know how to make it public. I’m just a beginner.

Did you published the Start Place dude…

Refresh the page, ur roblox is def broken, all places r published & its even public on a different acc. so. ur problem not mine .

Yes, ofc my problem. I’m on mobile rn and opening it through Roblox app, so there can’t be any problem in my account. You didn’t even published the Start Place…

ye cus its not set to mobile im fixing that got a plug - in that does that

the code is using GetMinutesAfterMidnight(), not tick().

1 Like

then the script are switched , just try it i made the day cycle 5min so u can see the effect better

also access is fixed

Okay? Still doesn’t make your point correct, you’re saying that tick is ingame time.

It sets the game time based off of tick() so im not wrong

ok now you are def wrong, in the script it is lighting:setMinutesAfterMidnight((currentTime - startTime)*timeRatio), currentTime being tick()

again, actually read the script instead of yapping false points

That’s the same link I gave for reference, but he isn’t listening.

Your script does use tick() to calculate a time difference, but tick() itself still returns real-world time, not in-game time.

1 Like

But all I wanted to ask is how he used real-world time for calculating time difference, because tick() is huge.

elapsedTime=currentTime−startTime=1678365005−1678365000=5

1 Like

Ok, thanks for making it clear. That’s the thing I wanted to ask, you cleared my doubt!

it clearly doesnt because it changes the in-game time at whatever rate you put the dayLength as, and you saw that this actually works

dont even bother replying anymore, you are trying so hard to win an argument you’ve already lost

Are you on this forum to fight? I even said earlier that our main motive wasn’t to fight. Dude this sentence looks kiddish ngl. Btw I’m a 'beginner" so I don’t care if I’m wrong :slight_smile:

You’re missing the point. tick() still returns real-world time. The script adjusts game time, but it starts with real-world time from tick(). I don’t see what this is so hard to understand.

@demisestruth Very much sorry from my side. We flooded your topic by replying to this kiddo @h_vcn