How would I create a tv turning off effect?

I am trying to recreate this on a surface gui:

I tried taking a picture every few frames, but I realized how long that would take, are there any ways you could do this?

I already have the Static grain effect but I want to re-create the turning off effect.

1 Like

in this time. there are no way to make that effect with something since its impossible without video frame. if roblox lets everyone to make video then you would be able to do that but roblox is not ready yet to give everyone perms to make a video so wait for it. :+1:

that feature is called “VideoFrame”.

2 Likes

I would put the static in a image label that when the tv turns off starts a process of tweens first changing the static image to complete white then making it rounded with ui corners and then tweening it’s size down first by the y-axis, followed by x-axis. Lastly for the circle thing at the end It would have to be it’s own image frame with the image being a white dot circle surrounded by a half transparent white it seems that starts big and gets small and more transparent to make the outer ring fade out completely . It’s all really dependent on timing for the quality.

2 Likes

Convert the video to an image sequence (Video to JPG (image sequence) converter)
Upload all the images to ROBLOX, and then play them in the order.

1 Like

Being me, I would just place an image onto a part, with that picture, and add sound, changing the picture every few seconds.

While it may not meet your highest needs, the imagination of the player can now take control and they can interpret the static value of the TV.

1 Like