How would I even start making a horse?

I have the model of the horse, I also have a vehicle seat. Right now I am starting off the gui showing up when I sit and the sitting animation. Those are alright. the only problem is that I literally have no flippin idea how I would actually make the horse move and animate… I really just don’t even know how people do this and I am doing this for a game. I swear I will get better at scripting. I just don’t know what I would use for these things. :huh:

1 Like

use bodymovers like bodygyro,bodyvelocity you can check them in them out more dev hub and then for animating it you can use animator editor

2 Likes

Its pretty late over here. But animations can play depending on what button you press? So if I press W it would animate the horse…?

There are multiple methods to use,

One you could use a humanoid and use humanoid:Move(). The advantage is that you can use something like the animate script to automatically animate it. I have done this *without animation previously in order to learn scripting for my current mech project.

The second method is the body mover method. The pros is that you can customize the movement a lot more and especially the orientation of the entity.

Personally, I would use procedural animation in order to make the legs interact with the ground better but thats up to you.

3 Likes