How would I export this texture?

Hello, I’m currently trying to find out how to export my mesh and this texture but it just exports itself as a grey mesh. I’ve tried looking at tutorials and other DevForum posts but they don’t seem to be helping me.

Try adding the texture after you import it into studio. Studio doesn’t recognize textures on meshes, so putting it in after the import is your best bet.

How would I do that, I’m also having trouble exporting the texture.

Where did you make the texture? In another program? In blender? If it was made in another program, it should already be on your computer, for you to upload to roblox, and paste onto the model. If you made it in blender, open the image editor, where your texture should be, press image, save as, and put it onto your computer.

try this video

1 Like

I know this doesn’t answer your question, but you should look into buying substance painter. There are many tutorials for substance painter, including some explaining specifically how to export pbr textures to Roblox

Edit: Substance Painter has a free trial, and if you’re a student I’m fairly certain there is a way you can get it for free.