How Would I Go About Making A Suspension Car

So im pretty sure this is considered in building and scripting since the coding part. Anyways… I want to make a suspension car like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHaU63GgyO8&list=LL4R_PxjlLKnprCUGNT4axWQ&index=6&t=0s but the problem is that I have no idea how cars work. I just take a brick and add 4 cylinders then im done. So I need help on adding suspension and stuff. I have looked on youtube and other websites and I found one working video on a suspension car but they wouldn’t show the driving code. So if you can leave some advice or maybe find a working tutorial that would be appreciated. Thanks

3 Likes

Looks really cool and fun to drive. I really like the variable suspension. I would like try try this out for my self.

Try using this kit and tutorial. Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

From what I can see the vehicle uses constraints, which in that case you can use this tutorial to build a chassis.

Now as for tuning up the suspension, I really have no idea how to tune up the springs to get really nice results.

Now in case you don’t want to use constraints, but still want to have suspension then you can also take a look at this topic:

2 Likes

@Widgeon could you maybe make a tutorial on that car suspension

@crazyman32 's “How To Rig a Car” tutorial is my recommendation

3 Likes