How would I make a sniper scope that zooms?

I want to make a sniper scope, like the one in phantom forces but I don’t know how to make it zoom in and move the camera to the scope. (basically like phantom forces sniper scope) Can anyone tell me how to make it zoom in and if possible, how to make it look like you’re looking into the scope? (I won’t be available for about 30 minutes after time of posting (4:18 pm PST)).

1 Like

can anyone help pls? [for charz]

1 Like

For this, it involves Lerping the Viewmodel, You would need a Part to indicate where you want it to aim to, and have a Keybind set up.

Do not ask for Scripts, Nobody will help you with this as this is a more complicated thing to do, I recommend looking up a video, and please, Look at other Resources People have provided, People don’t have to help you if you are just asking for code, it is also a rule violation to do that.

• Look into Videos

• Look at Resource

• Research Functions

1 Like

thanks, but I can’t find any resources, that’s the thing. I’ve looked on yt and devforum. If you could help me find some that would be helpful.

1 Like

Here is a topic that can help:

This topic explains how to make a sniper scope that zooms in (Don’t know what that’s called), and it also gives you an uncopylocked place to see how it’s done.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.