How would I make this group of parts move from its position?

Also would like to mention if you were to tween this on the server then it will be locked on 30 fps and would slow down depending on how much of the server memory is being used. I recommend you tween on the client since the tween fps(how smooth it is pretty much) is based on the client. Now I only recommend tweening on the client if it is for non important things like this is a backround model in a map or for effects but the second it becomes important for gameplay it should be on the server

oh that i misspelled that it super to be GetService

game:GetService(“TweenService”) not Game

yeah, i noticed that and fixed it before but i still get these ?

Position is not a valid member of Model "Workspace.testVillian.rightEar"  -  Server - movement:6
  16:49:43.977  Stack Begin  -  Studio
  16:49:43.977  Script 'Workspace.testVillian.rightEar.movement', Line 6  -  Studio - movement:6
  16:49:43.977  Stack End  -  Studio``

edit* had wrong thing on clipboard

Model.PrimaryPart instead of Model

do

Workspace.testVillian.rightEar.PrimaryPart

Please use PVInstance:PivotTo.

local model: Model
model:PivotTo(CFrame.new(1, 1, 1)) 
1 Like

ah! there we go, and now i assume i weld all the other parts to the primary part and then it will all move?

I recommend you do this since doing a loop and calling seperate tweens overcomplicates things espcially when you can do it in a single line

yes (thiryty charssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

uhhh

welded them all and it happens that the primary part still only moves

1 Like

Maybe the parts are anchored
aaaaaa

part0 is supposed to be the primary part. you did it the other way around

Thats for manual welds I believe

nah it works the same for all welds

When updating the CFrame of a welded part, all of the welded parts will move with it.
When updating the Position of a welded part, the welded parts will not move with it.

See WeldConstraint.

did it this way now and it still only moves the primary, also tried the unanchoring parts thing

try make the primary part anchored but the ones connected to it unanchored

tried that

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what happened when you tried it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa