How would I stop my character from swimming in water terrain

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear! I want it where if a player is touching a part underwater that player won’t start swimming and will instead just walk

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible! I have tried humanoid:SetStateEnabled(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Swimming,false) but It wont work for me.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? I have looked for solutions but every one didn’t work

1 Like

Not sure if this will help, but I found a Modular Swimming System that I’m pretty sure is customizable to where you disable the swimming script whenever the character touches a part, hope this helps!

According to an older thread, you need to do humanoid:SetStateEnabled(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Swimming,false) both on client and on server, so maybe that’s why it didn’t work for you? Try it.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea/help, I found a different script that I was able to modify :slight_smile:

1 Like