How you open someone else's game in a studio?

I found this video about securing your game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jvahdJnQRI
Dude shows what can be done to your game via studio, but how do you even open someone else’s game in a studio?

2 Likes

Executors, saveinstance(). This is exploiting though and has been patched with Byfron.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/D5kIHtS1KIQ should work

2 Likes

So games are now cheat proof or I still have to use solutions described in this video?

1 Like

I haven’t watched the video, but no, games are not cheat proof. Byfron detects client tampering, but bypasses do appear every now and then. Something important to mention however is that the average exploiter cannot just straight up steal your entire game, since saveinstance() cannot access anything on the server. They can take your builds and localscripts, but without the server scripts it won’t be a fully functional game.

If you’re worried about people stealing your game, the only way this is possible is if you let an untrustworthy person have edit access to your game and they download the place file from there.

In terms of regular exploiting however (speed hacks etc.), you should still take appropriate measures to counter them.

3 Likes

Please be informed that I do not endorse or condone the use of hacking. However, there is a script called Dex Explorer that allows hackers to display any game without permissions.
in this image this Exploiter was playing a game

2 Likes

Read this if you want to know how to remove Dex from your game, What is the "Dex Explorer"? - #58 by VRTXDev

2 Likes

Thanks for answers people. Much apreciate.

2 Likes

I thought he meant 'How to Team Create,’ but he actually meant how hackers can explore your Roblox game’s files.

You’re welcome! Glad I could help. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask anytime. :happy2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.