How's My Futuristic Hallway?

Note: It’s not finished.

I worked on it for a while, but abandoned it and wanted to work on it more. How is it?

18 Likes

It looks great, but the walls are pretty bland. I recommend you add textures to the walls.

2 Likes

This is very good, I would recommend improving the edges and dimming the lighting a little, it can also add textures to the walls.

2 Likes

Very good overall my only problem is that the walls could do with powerboxes,wires,etc
But for saying it’s not finished that’s really good.

2 Likes

OH DANG. Man, that looks really great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Really well made. Amazing work!

1 Like

Yeah. The walls were what I began working on next before abandoning it to learn modeling so I can make this without adding so many parts but have good detail within it.

It’s awesome in my opinion, but those pipes or whatever they are image look a bit off, maybe decrease the transparency. Also, make the lighting better. Everything else is just awesome.

2 Likes

I feel if he add textures to the wall to much would be going on, it also gives the low poly feel to it.

1 Like

I might make a future hallway soon with only modeling so it won’t be much lag for players or people exploring it. This was all made using parts so the edges and everything is a bit wonky.

You’re actually right! Matter a fact, those wonky things were EXACTLY what I was working on before I abandoned it, now that I think about it… Then the walls next. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Mostly what I was going for with this whole creation.

Very nice, i love making futuristic builds. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Yes! I agree! Futuristic styles are very illuminating and lifts my soul :smiley:

Oh! I also forgot! Any advice on making the lighting better?

I suggest watching tutorials, my main menu tutorial also has some helpful lighting tips. Use ambient, atmosphere, everything you think will look good and just mess around with the lighting service and the properties.

1 Like

Link me please :pleading_face:

Alrighty then!

1 Like

that is pretty good well done i like it :slight_smile:

1 Like