HumanoidRootPart rotation follow mouse

Hi!’
Today i have some question… How i can make player humanoid root part rotate follow mouse.
Example: Video
I have try to study on this
but there are thing that related to my issue…

So i have script something that related to my issue…

UIS.MouseBehavior = Enum.MouseBehavior.LockCenter
			UIS.MouseBehavior = Enum.MouseBehavior.LockCurrentPosition

but it still doesn’t work :<
Did there are solution?

Thank and sorry for bad english

3 Likes

Setting the CFrame.Angles on the HumanoidRootPart to the point of where the mouse is pointing is quite straight-forward. Clearly there was a previous topic on it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately not at this moment, try searching inside the aforementioned post. I’m confident that there should be at least some details noteworthy to remember.

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local RunService = game:GetService("RunService")

local plr = Players.LocalPlayer
local mouse = plr:GetMouse()

plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)
    local hum, hrp = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid"), char:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
    while char.Parent and hum.Health > 0 do
        local mouseHit = mouse.Hit
        local hrpPos = hrp.Position
        hrp.CFrame = CFrame.new(hrpPos, mouseHit.Position) 
        RunService.RenderStepped:Wait()
    end
end)
5 Likes

You might want to check this model out: Head/Waist Follow Mouse/Camera Script - Roblox
It has a variable (that I dont remember what is it called) which when you set it to true, your character rotates according to the mouse position.

1 Like

That doesnt support FE. (I dont think atleast) Currently, other players cant see you move your character with that model. You could get it to work by using remoteevents and have a server script that moves your character (on the server)

That model doesn’t belong to me, I use that on some of my games.

1 Like

The last time I used it was to make a 3rd person view like Jailbreak’s weapon system and it was successful.

2 Likes