Hyperion Related Crash

Hello, I’m getting a Hyperion crash. I open Roblox, nothing at all shows up, you can only see the Roblox game client process open for a split second in task manager but that’s it. I tried all the Hyperion related solutions and nothing works, clean boot, unplugged everything except mouse and keyboard, etc etc. What am I supposed to do?

Log/dump files were attached to the internal ticket by a Roblox Staff (@Focia19), due to the sensitive information they may contain, will not be shared publicly!

1 Like

Do you have a video of this happening?

Is it only the player not working and the installer is working, or are they both not working?

This could be related to this thread

1 Like

Hello kzxv,

The crash is not related to Hyperion. However, we did notice that the crash dumps are from client version 614, while the current version is 616. Please update the client to the latest version and try again. If the issue persists, please provide us with the latest crash dumps.

2 Likes

Hello,

The latest update seems to have fixed the crash. Thank you! I just hope it doesn’t break again after some time like it did before.

1 Like

Also for your information, the launcher didn’t show either. The post you’ve linked has the launcher working, and only the game not showing. I had that issue a few weeks back, however it has transformed into both the launcher and game itself not working. The latest update has fixed it though, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.