Hyperion Studios is Hiring a Scripter (10k Robux + %) and a UI designer (3k Robux) (CLOSED)

About Us

Hi there! We are Hyperion Studios, a small game development team. We’re looking for an experienced scripter who can help us on our game, The Eternal Frontier

The Team
@RocketScript - Head Developer, Modeler
@RedcliffVerda - Builder, Modeler
@Pointyhelmut - Builder, SFX
@Echo_withspades - SFX
@HandsomelyBenfried - Secondary Scripter

We have multiple models ready but we are not ready to showcase the game because of the lack of code done.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team as our main coder, we need someone that can work with DataStores, UI, Usage of Animations, Combat AI, NPC Faction Standing, PvP system, Vehicles, Player and NPC Commerce, among other things.

For the UI Designer, we need someone to do the interface for character editing, player´s inventory, marketplaces, vehicle speed, hp and other details, among other designs.

Payment

We are paying 10k robux in milestones + 20% of the game´s earnings at release. I understand it is not much but I hope we can work something out.

Contact Us

You can contact us through Discord, my user is RocketScript#1601
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.