"I am not a robot prompt"

Was just doing some stuff in studio, but when I used the local test server feature, I seemed to be logged out (even though the original studio instance, talent hub, the roblox app, and the roblox website was all still logged in). After inputting my password and stuff, there was the I am not a robot prompt, however, the prompt I received was so darn complicated (there was 20 darn questions), is there anyways I can at the very least get another prompt that wouldn’t take like 30 minutes to complete?

(thought this was the most appriproate location to post this, im not sure tho)

Im pretty sure only a robot could complete all those problems without accidentally getting one wrong : P

Edit: after 10 minutes, I managed to finish the prompt, ig my estimate time of 30 minutes was a bit too high, but 10 minutes is still darn outrageous (and it would still be nice to have a way to solve this)

2 Likes

This issue was already solved several weeks ago. If you want, try researching your topic:

1 Like

not exactly the same issue (my issue here is that the prompt takes an extremely long time to complete, its techinically not that big of a problem, but I just wanted to know if I could atleast get another, shorter prompt)