[CLOSED] I am thinking about hiring a Map Builder! Read on if you are interested!

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hello, my name is Chris and I’ve been a part of Roblox since 2012. I’ve been interested in development since the beginning. I do not play Roblox much anymore, so I am not up to date with much unfortunately. I do, though, have a renewed desire for developing a game and I am now starting to take it seriously with a project. The game is just a pet project of mine, but I still want to get it as high quality as I possibly can. I will definitely try to advertise it and get it out there once it’s complete though.

The Team
@JigglyWiggles - yeah just me, doing what I can and commissioning what I can’t.

About The Job

So I want to start off just talking about the potential of hiring someone. I am not sure if it’s something I’ll do, but I definitely want to. If you’re an experienced map builder and you have a few extra minutes, let’s talk.

I need a map. The game is based inside of a ship, think Titanic (the theme and style). I want that classical/antique vibe that I cannot quite explain, but I can give photo examples to help give an idea. I only need the inside, which will consist of a dozen or so rooms (# is subject to change). I do NOT need the exterior, so this build shouldn’t be all that bad. I want it to be very detailed and very high quality. I can build it myself but it just won’t look good. I need a creative, experienced builder who can do this for me. All I will give is the theme and a layout of how I want the rooms to be connected and laid out.

If you google the Titanic’s staircase, I also want that to be incorporated in the center. That photo should give an idea of the style. I understand that particular staircase may be difficult (it is impossible to me, but I am unfamiliar with your abilities), so I don’t expect it to be a 1 to 1 match.

Payment

I am new to this whole collaboration thing, so we’d have to talk about the payment together. I do not know going rates, or how to pay any other way than PayPal. Don’t let this deter you as I am more than willing to pay in other ways if you can show me how.

I am sure I am forgetting a few things but if this seems like something you’d be interested in, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

You can contact me here, or on Discord. I’d reply faster on Discord. Chris.#7447 (don’t forget the period)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I sent you a request on discord if you’re interested!
Here’s my portfolio:
My Portfolio
My discord; imava#3686

1 Like

would like to know more,
contact me here skirk#5344

PORTFOLIO

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.