I can not prompt the 'Headless Horseman' Bundle?

I’m fairly sure that the MarketplaceService only works with catalog IDs; so clothes and accessories. Bundles have their special little tag. I’ve never actually had any use for prompting bundle purchases but maybe they should add a function for it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think you may prompt the Headless Horseman bundle. I looked through MarketPlaceService, attempted to get its product info and asset type id (to see if it was an actual thing), but had no outcome. Other accessories worked fine, just not the bundle itself. As I researched, there’s no special tag for this bundle, and I highly doubt you can prompt it.

3 Likes

I have an idea to go around this problem - just make a pop-up telling players about the bundle!

2 Likes

Apparently, this person has found a way to prompt purchases for bundles here: Prompt Purchase Bundles

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it only works for bundle’s animation, but not the actual costumes themselves.

1 Like

If you check the bottom of the thread, he says that doesn’t work anymore.

5 Likes

local bundleId = 39

local AssetService = game:GetService(‘AssetService’)
local MarketplaceService = game:GetService(‘MarketplaceService’)

local BundleItems = AssetService:GetBundleDetailsAsync(bundleId).Items

local FirstBundleInfo = MarketplaceService:GetProductInfo(BundleItems[1].Id)

local OldBundleId = string.match(FirstBundleInfo.Description, “%d+”)

MarketplaceService:PromptPurchase(game.Players.LocalPlayer, OldBundleId)

It is indeed possible. Using the “Examine Avatar” button after clicking someone’s name on the leaderboard, you can prompt a purchase for any bundle that they are wearing items from. For example, you can simply click “Headless Head” and the Headless Horseman bundle will pop up. Proof:

Until we can figure out how to do this ourselves (assuming that it is possible), you can have a friend with the bundle join your game and wear the Headless Head. You will then be able to prompt the purchase for the bundle and be able to buy it in your own game. You have now saved 3,100 robux, making the total cost of the bundle 27,900 robux. I hope this helped.

5 Likes

Its Not working with headless horseman and the code is same as the version of made by OverHash

I think I know why.

I’m sorry if I am wrong.

Here is how I think you can prompt the Headless Horseman bundle:

1. Open roblox studio.

2. Open the settings for the game in roblox studio.

3. Go to the security category.

4. Enable third party sales.

5. Click save.

6. Publish the game.

Its Not actually working for me Idk if i am doing anything wrong but i did everything yo usaid

Oops not third party teleports, its third party sales.

I have edited the post just in case anyone wants to test it.

Everything is allowed on my game and it still not working

The script you are using is outdated. It goes into the description to find the old id. Now, the old ids are removed from the descriptions of most bundles/animations. Regardless, they no longer work (at least, for bundles in my testing).

So this is outdated?

local bundleId = 39

local AssetService = game:GetService('AssetService')
local MarketplaceService = game:GetService('MarketplaceService')

local BundleItems = AssetService:GetBundleDetailsAsync(bundleId).Items

local FirstBundleInfo = MarketplaceService:GetProductInfo(BundleItems[1].Id)

local OldBundleId = string.match(FirstBundleInfo.Description, "%d+")

MarketplaceService:PromptPurchase(game.Players.LocalPlayer, OldBundleId)

This actually works with avatar animations but with bundles not

I did not have enough robux to buy it and I got the prompt. We are trying to figure out how to get the prompt to buy the bundle using a script.

When using the old id of the Headless Horseman package found here:

This is what happens when prompting the id:

sale

So, it’s not just the issue of the old id not being in the description (the script works by grabbing the old id in the description). The old ids don’t even work anymore.

I am not using the old id It just not prompt me it says argument 2 is missing or nil

The old id for the Headless Horseman bundle is 134082613. Try that.