I can not update the title of my experience

No one in my team can update the title of my experience due to an “Unknown Error”

We are hoping to change the title of our experience for an upcoming issue and it doesn’t seem to be updating properly onto Roblox’s main UI. However, it does update in the Roblox Studio UI.

Here are some photos to clarify the issue:

Expected behavior

The Roblox Settings Title UI isn’t transferring to the main Roblox UI.

5 Likes

I suggest that you attempt to update the title from within the game itself. If that does not fix the issue, the other possible reason is that the name is unacceptable for use. I hope this helps (btw I love your game!)

2 Likes

Hey Vamonoz,

Per our logs, the name you are providing is failing the moderation check

2 Likes

what’s that name even, i did not have this on my bingo 2024 list

2 Likes

@Vamonoz after review, we believe this may have been rejected by moderation in error.

Could you try again and see if the name change is allowed?

3 Likes

My games are also failing moderation check:
Create Words or Die,
Type or Die

Are both failing. I’m unable to set descriptions for both. I had to rename Create Words or Die to → “Create Words” to update my description.

It appears this change was after June 19 (was able to set description then)

1 Like

Thanks so much for the response! It seems to be working now.

Appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thanks. We patched this to return you an error on UI in case it fails for moderation.

3 Likes

Hi,

I am also unable to update the title or description of my games with YouTube in it

1 Like

Same stuff is happening to me, I can not put “noob” in my game title or description, so now I can not post any update logs or titles :frowning:

1 Like