I can test buy a gamepass infinitely in studio

how do i test out gamepass purchases in studio? UserOwnsGamepassAsync returns false no matter what because i can also buy a gamepass infinitely in studio (in the same session obviously)

???
i do not understand what you’re saying sorry

I have same issue, you can use ProcessReceipt, UserOwnsGamepassAsync not respecting test purchases is a common recurring problem.

you are not understanding, read the post again please

This is what I was looking for, thanks alot

you say it is a common recurring problem, does it mean that it sometimes does respect test purchases?

It will never respect it, this “bug” has been documented since 2019 UserOwnsPassAsync doesn't respect test purchases and it has yet to be fixed. I even made a separate similar thread for this. UserOwnsGamePassAsync doesn't respect test purchases, the only way you can get around it, is use a fake receipt like I mentioned. UserOwnsPassAsync doesn't respect test purchases - #2 by ZoteTheMighty you can also just bypass it by using if RunService:IsStudio() or MarketplaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync() then

1 Like

So basically when you buy it, you don’t. Because ur in studio, it doesn’t buy the product because you are using “test robux”. It should be that when the purchase is finished, you should check for the purchase.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.