I Cannot throw this Object

Thank You So Much for Helping me out!

1 Like

No problem and good luck with your game! :smiley:

I am very sorry for disturbing again, I know I should not ask again

but how could I make the script more safer or less vulnerable for exploiters to attack or changes? I am thinking of using Module script and keeping it in Replicated Storage! And in local script whenever activated the local script will require that module script but I think keeping the module script in replicated storage will also is a risk as exploiters can access it? Or what I can do else is keeping the module script in server script service and making a main script in which whenever the clients sends a remote event to the server it will make the module script run? But I do have a question,

What if the Server script or the module script runs for only one time or what if it only runs for one player?

A user told that Module scripts run for only one time? But maybe it is for only return function?

And where should I keep it Replicated Storage or Server script service?

Let me know your ideas and Advices!!

This might stray off-topic enough that maybe we should move the conversation elsewhere :smiley: My user in disco is Lauri9 so feel free to DM me :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah Definitely If I have time then I would ask you the question! Thank you for your assistance!

1 Like

Hello!,

I Cannot Actually Dm You because I am getting this error!

“Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don’t share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.