I cant download the treacherous tower thing

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. **What do you want to achieve? i want to make a map for treacherous tower

2. **What is the issue? Roblox studio is not popping up with the download Screenshot by Lightshot

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? I tried restarting my computer nothing

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Edit I left this thread to die and ended up getting 6.1k views thx <3

1 Like

…What is the treacherous tower thing?

4 Likes

If I remeber correctly, you need to open the file directly in File Explorer (Or your Computer Operating System’s equivalent). If this is not the case, I apologize.

3 Likes

Yeah, those Roblox templates are exactly what they’re called, Roblox templates. You can’t open custom templates from that menu.
@Abacon_Dev

i clicked on it and it took me there :confused:

1 Like

it wont open up what i downloaded

EDIT: @NickoSCP probably has the answer you’re looking for.

EDIT AGAIN: nvm

See this article:
Opening the Template

Now instead of opening up the Story template, open up the template you want.

Here’s a screenshot of the step:

To open RBXM files, you need to open a ‘empty baseplate map’ then drag that RBXM file into Studio.

RBXM files are files exported by selecting things in the Explorer and clicking ‘Save as File’ which means it’s not a place but instead a model.

RBXM files can also be called RBXML files which is a uncompressed version of a Roblox file that can view contents in a tree like style through a tool like Notepad.

Hope that helps!

RBXL files are places files which are opened by double clicking.

7 Likes

Yes but the real question is how do you send it

Send what exactly? And how is this the “real question?”

2 Likes

sliverbreaking is asking that how would you go about to send our customized template to the owner.

You could either follow the owner and send the file through messages or making a model and uploading it to the library and sending it to him (not really recommended).

ok thanks :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I ended up never being able to figure it out