I cant enable Pathfinding Modifier

Hey,

For some reason, whenever I try to enable Pathfinding Modifier (which I believe is a beta feature), it doesn’t show up in the beta feature tabs. Can I do something to solve this?

I don’t see it either.

Usually that means they rolled it over into the live Studio release, but then again I saw no announcement for it, so that’s quite odd actually.

Oh, alright then. Good to know, thanks. That sucks, I was really looking forward to using it.

1 Like

Pathfinding Modifiers indeed seem to be missing from the Beta Features tab. However, I can still see them in Insert Object. Are they not available for you there?

I am able to insert them into my workspace and in parts. However, I can’t enable the Passthrough property.

Hmm, I’m able to enable the passthrough option, Could be because I’ve had the beta enabled before it disappeared. Have you restarted your instance of studio recently?

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/character-pathfinding-page-on-the-devhub-does-not-acknowledge-that-pathfinding-modifiers-are-still-a-beta-feature/1602850/5

secretly moved out of beta. Idk why there was no announcement tho.

The documentation says it’s still a beta feature, but according to this reply, it isn’t. Funny because the bug report was about the documentation not saying it’s a beta feature. It’s also worth noting that the pathfinding article is incorrect in its usage of pathfinding modifiers. ModifierId as far as I can tell was renamed to Label. I’m not sure what to believe though because the bug report was about the documentation being wrong, staff said it was no longer beta, now the documentation says it’s beta. So there’s some big miscommunication happening on roblox’s side.

I’ve never heard of Pathfinding Mofidier until today, so I haven’t enabled it when it was in Beta, and I restarted my Studio but it still hasn’t appeared.

Nevermind. For some reason, it works now? I am able to enable Passthrough now. I don’t know why I can now but, cool! Thanks for your guys help.