I can't weld a part with tween service, how do i fix it?

Hello Devs!

I’m having a problem with welding a part with a tweened part.

apparently, I can NOT weld any part with another part that has a tween service script inside it, as if the tween part is ignoring the weld and just moves on its own!

I’ve checked everything and tried multiple types of weld and multiple plugins, but its no use, I asked people about it and they told me that it works with them, I’ve even sent them the model I asked them to weld it with the tween service part and it worked with them until they send it back to me and it still does not work for me!
it’s so confusing, and it does not make any sense, the issue is most likely in my studio, but I have no idea what is it or how to fix it!

I hope to find a solution
This video should clear the message:

sorry if the video is a bit too fast, I have no idea why this happened.

3 Likes

Apparently, I found the reason behind this, the tween Ignores the weld because I’m “Running” the game when it only works when I’m playing with my character.

This is most likely a studio bug.

1 Like

You are wrong since you are using Orientation. It only works with CFrame.
Orientation will only move its own self and the weld does not take affect.
Using CFrame will move all the other Instances with it

still, it doesn’t move with the weld, even with a change of position.
besides the fact that Cframe = the position AND the orientation of the part anyways.

Oh i see, you are using “Weld” not “WeldConstraint”. Sorry. I don’t really use “Weld” I only use WeldConstraint.

yes i know it has position and orientation but you can do this to make just rotate

PrimaryPart.CFrame *= CFrame.Angles(0, 0, math.rad(1))

if you put that in a loop it will spin and this will also work with welded models

1 Like