I freeze in any roblox game after 10 seconds. Engine problem

Hello, I’m Ryxku and I would like to report a bug I got on Roblox since 2 days.
I freeze on any Roblox game and this bug doesnt happen on Roblox Studio.

I noticed a few other persons with this unknown freeze like @Reverse_Polarity
At the beginning I thought it was from my games but today I tested my new map that I made with almost no script, and I still crash for no reason.
My computer informations : (sorry it’s in french)
Legion T5 26IAB7
Processeur 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
Mémoire RAM installée 16,0 Go (15,8 Go utilisable)
Type du système Système d’exploitation 64 bits, processeur x64

I tried to reinstall several times Roblox from my computer, it changes nothing.
Also I noticed this bug happens more when I’m on a new server created recently by Roblox. So if I join a famous game like Natural Disaster, it happens half of the time I attempt to join. But it will happen on my test games because of Roblox creating a new server for me.

So basically I can’t play Roblox anymore, and I know it’s not caused by my games because I asked to my friends to join me and they never crash.

2 Likes

Try to clean uninstall Roblox, basically from the %appdata% folder, removing all the components of Roblox. If that doesn’t work, I’d recommend you focus on trying to find out the problem outside roblox. If your friends aren’t experiencing same issues as you, then it could be a problem with your computer. Update your graphics card, or any other drivers that aren’t updated.

Thanks for the report! Could you provide some dump files? You can find how to get and send the files to us in this topic: How to post a Bug Report - Bug Reports - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

This is happening to me as well and a fresh reinstall with the deletion of all Roblox related files in %appdata% did not fix it.
However switching to Bloxstrap seemed to fix the issue for me.

1 Like