I made a sonic gravity controller...What do you guys think?

Before I say anything, this was made using EgoMooses Gravity controller (Wall stick/Gravity Controller). Anyways, bruh this was way simpler to make than I thought. I literally got 4 lines of code and added it to 4 different areas of the main gravity controller script. If it was this easy, why were certain people on the DevForum making it so difficult? Small rant aside, here’s the game:
Sonic Gravity Controller test - Roblox

I made this in just one day, but I still want feedback on it. All you have to do is run/walk around for a little bit and you’ll have enough speed to run on walls. If you stop running or lose speed while on a wall, you’ll fall down. I’ll add more mechanics and release it either as a free model or make a community resources post once I tweak some tiny things. I’m gonna say it again, this was made using EgoMooses Gravity controller, so I’m not taking credit for all the big things. I literally only added 4 lines of code to make this work. Anyways yeah

5 Likes

The way u wrote this post made my mad engine running, so I suggest you fix your attitude a bit in this post.

3 Likes

oops, sorry. I didn’t mean to make it sound that way. I’ll try to fix it!

1 Like

when will it be open-source again? i’ve been looking for this forever and i hope it will come out soon, looks great in-game

this may sound greedy, but I don’t want to open source it just yet. I’m working on a game using it and I want to make it open source when the game is released. I’m so sorry if this sounds greedy and stuff

not greedy at all, i understand. dont worry about it, i dont absolutely need it for my game, let alone right away. let me know when your game comes out so i can try it, anything with this concept is cool!

3 Likes

About open sourcing the code… would you be willing to do so now?

It has been 7 months, and I am researching Sonic Physics and gravity controllers. It would be of aid to help me and possibly others understand the concept more.

Thank you.

5 Likes