I made a Time Trial obby!

Hello developers,

I am ItZ_Dme110 and I have created my first ever Roblox game called ‘Plum’s Time Trial’. I created the game due to my love for time trial games. I would love to get some feedback from other players on the game.

Game: Plum’s Time Trial

Yours,
ItZ_Dme110

4 Likes

That’s amazing! Love the game! Mind if I pick your brain on how you did the mini-player UI?
Edit: Your game has earned a like.

1 Like

Hello XxMr_AltxX,

Thank you for the feedback! The stats in the UI were made by linking the leaderstats to TextLabels. Here are some reference materials you can use to make the UI:

Character Viewport
Series on how to make a time trial game (includes how to make the leaderstats)

Yours,
ItZ_Dme110

1 Like
  1. I don’t mind the idea of putting the character in the corner of the screen, but updating the character requires a new clone to be inserted every tick, right? It would explain why my memory is so high. I would recommend keeping it static.
  2. Telling people to make a video on TikTok is actually against ToS, so I recommend removing that.
  3. You have 3 people in third place even though the last person has a slower time than the other two.
  4. Please add the alignment keys!

Honestly, the game isn’t terrible, but it does need slight improvements. Maybe some background music would help, too.

1 Like

Hello, Ty_Scripts,

Thank you for the feedback! I will consider the things you have said.

Yours,
ItZ_Dme110

1 Like

Hello,

Really love the game although I am really bad at it.

2 questions (Hope you dont mind me asking)

1. How you make that donation board with the things as well?
  2. How you make the border around the parts?
1 Like

Hello Madden21fan,

Thank you for the feedback! The borders around the parts are selection boxes.
The donation board I used: Donation Board
Yours,
ItZ_Dme110

Nice! I got 2nd place btw

BUT, I highly recommend have a R reset button, as resetting now is annoying and tedious, so that would help!

1 Like

Hello acuaro,

Thanks for the feedback! I will add a R to Reset button soon.

Yours,
ItZ_Dme110