I need an scripter and UI designer for An MMORPG game

About Us

Hello, I m builder and game designer for an upcoming mmorpg type game (like sao or overlord anime).

The Team
Me - Builder / Game Designer
licorne91250(don’t have devforum) - Animation (she’s new)

You can see our progress so far here (isn’t finish work, its only for beta test of the game) :

About The Job

For the scripter job : We need someone who can script monster (life, damage, drops), script quest, script drops and weapons. (Maybe more in long term if we add things). Here some pics of what I will like for drops :
intro-thumb

For the UI designer job : We need someone able to make inventory Ui, shop UI, life Ui, quest Ui and weapon/armor UI. ( Maybe more in long term if we add things) Exemple of what we loocking for :

Payment

Actually we don’t have money to pay, but an group will coming with the game, and we will can do %.
When the group will be set we will negociate your %.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord : lolMovies#8279
You must be 13 years or older to apply, and we looking for long term team.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.