I need feedback on my new JoJo game

Thanks for your feedback!
I will try put it more interesting.

1 Like

I was kicked from the game and the teleport failed.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sure you miss clicked and clicked to enter in Private Server instead of clicking in Play Button

I’m sure I hit the play button. But I will give it another try.

1 Like

I’m truly sorry for reviving this topic.
Is this an ABD copy by any chance?

!giveitem
!trade
!accept

is ABD’s commands, everything really feels ABD. I won’t attack you if it is an ABD copy though, i had one in the past!
Anyway, your game’s menu is really, really laggy for some reason, my laptop is enough to run YBA , yet your game feels really laggy on 1 graphics. Also trying to get somewhere else is really a pain… I can’t sprint or dash. I also think the cooldown indicators are wrong for Standless, I feel like standless only has punch…
your game is good, I just think it needed a rework on the abilities

2 Likes

Very players ask if the game is a abd copy, but no, it isn’t.
That was my first jojo game without using any open source thing and without watching any tutorial.

Yea, the game feels laggy, I think it is because the NPCs, (because it was when I added them that started to lag) but I can’t see to make them less laggy, they only walk randomly and when gets hitted, they walk faster (in the game bosses, they just wait someone to get near and they start attacking)

So, I didn’t made any tutorial or help menu yet, but to sprint is the key Z
And each door of the train on the spawn teleports you to a different location.

I start making standless attacks recently, so it just has punch for now, and the cooldowns indicators active by pressing the key, it doesn’t check if the stand has any ability in the key or not, so it appears even if standless just has punch.

Yes, it’s true, I need to rework the abilities, but sadly, I will not do any more updates on the game right now, because I’m remaking the game outside Roblox.