I need help with the blender app

If someone knows how to do blender things or can you share a video with me, please, I want to do something similar.

Although I have seen some models on a website, if someone has experience, please can you share it with me.

https://www.models-resource.com/ the one who spoke that’s the website :point_left:

It’s recommended to watch blender tutorials before doing any of these here and these tutorials are made by the developers of blender

1 Like

Blender is not Roblox-related, go on to the Blender Support Forums if you want help with Blender.

2 Likes

I recommened starting out with tutorials on their official youtube channel they go over UI pretty well too which mostly scares people when they download it first (including me)

2 Likes

If you don’t know how to use blender or wanting to create different varieties of meshes builds something that’s attached to the thread, consider doing a quick research the “Blender forum” have many of guides and resources that could help you along the way to creating something like this.

I would recommend blender gurus beginner tutorial (donut & mug one) is a great place to start, it’s incredibly in terms of learning the basic tools, techniques, and workflow of blender. There are variety of different channels that go into more detail and explains a lot regarding the tools, interface, and curve. At the start I wouldn’t go into depth about this since there are numerous of threads that leaves useful information about there are a bunch of tips and tutorials on how to get started: