I need help with vehicle weapon placements

Hi! This is my first post on the Dev forum so I’m very sorry if I am breaking any rules.

I have been trying to find resources/tutorials on this for so long but I can never find anything helpful…
So I want to be able to let a player put whatever guns they want on their vehicles but I have no idea on how I could do this, I just want some pointers or resources that might help me with this.
I have some questions,

1. Is it even possible to let a player place weapons where ever they want on a vehicle?(With a max weapons limit)
  2. Will I need different scripts for different vehicles?
  3. Would it be easier to just have a couple placement options on a vehicle?

(Sorry for the silly questions)
I’m not looking for someone to just give me a script, I just need help with where to find some resources that could help me script my own.

Thanks everyone that can help me with this!

1 Like

Welcome to the DevForum! Yes, this is possible. I don’t have the exact scripts right now, but I believe this tutorial may be of a little help. Creating A Furniture Placement System. Also, this goes in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support.

1 Like

Ok, Thank you, I’ll try it out.
sorry- I couldn’t find that category, I only saw three and one of them was this.

No worries! Are you still having trouble finding it?

Please use the correct forum next time. Questions such as these go to #help-and-feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This was very helpful, Thank you!
Finding the category?

Yes I know, I’m sorry I was having trouble finding it.

No problem, let me know if you need any further help in DMs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be very difficult because there are many cars, they will be spawnable/despawnable, not a flat surface, and much more but I will keep trying.