I need some comments about that UI that im making to share

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum and i’m glad to ask you what do you think about that ui.

I’m making a UI design that i would like to share later and i’m trying to improve it.

Here is a video for animationsrobloxapp-20200418-2341024.wmv (458.5 KB)

And here is some pictures of the ui because roblox recording quality isn’t that good.

2.Screenshot by Lightshot
3.Screenshot by Lightshot (menu without icons)
4.Screenshot by Lightshot (menu but with future icons that i will add)

(u don’t even see there is no 1. :kangaroo: )

I accept every comment for things that i need to improve
And don’t worry about the text on the right size i need to adjust position i know

1 Like

I like it! character limit character limit

1 Like

Thanks !

EDIT: Okay, my character isn’t looking that good but that was for scripting test

The “Menu” text doesn’t seem aligned to the center, it looks as if it’s slightly to the left. I like the style of the UI with the simple, bright buttons which makes it easy for users to navigate. The wiggle effect is nice, though I would make it a little slower.

Overall, it’s a simple/clean UI that I think users will like a lot. Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess this was supposed to go in #help-and-feedback:art-design-support.

Also, those UI’s are very cool! Goodjob!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply

I will check what can i do for align it i may find a plugin. I’ll also try to make it slower

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :smile:

Sorry, i thought UI was game design and Art- design for fanart and stuff.

2 Likes

Whenever you want to post in one category, make sure you check the About the [CategoryName] category topic, made by the Roblox account here on the forums.

Alright thanks, i’ll do my job next time

1 Like

Look’s good! I think you should remove the stars, It’s a little too much detail and gets in the way when you don’t need it. Also, make the plus buttons a little bigger, it’s hard to see them/it might be small for the players to click on. That’s all I can think of, good work!

Btw, what did you use to plan out the UI(Picture 4)?

Picture 4 is for player statistics

Thanks for reply, i also wanted to remove the stars but i didn’t found by what i could replace them. I want the left menu to be attached to a bar. And i made picture + bigger like you suggested!

Let me rephrase that, I mean how did you make that diagram in picture 4?

i made 1 rectangle, i rounded 4 corners, then i copied an amount of rectangles and then i aligned them on a selection so they were all aligned. After that i spaced them with the space tool. I’m working on adoble illustrator