I started getting a lot of tweets the past 24 hours

People get this, when I havent updated my games in weeks and suddenly almost everything in my game breaks and errors… is this something with roblox or do you think some update broke my game…?

2 Likes

I think it has to do with loading - I get that notification when I open the dev console before my game finishes loading. Maybe try turning on StreamingEnabled to speed up the loading process?

1 Like

Was your game hit by the experimentation, then after it got un-experimented broke?

1 Like

If it were in experimental mode, no one would of been able to play; can’t get an error if you can’t join the game.

1 Like

Didn’t they take off experimental mode? Those games should be playable now, just possibly broken.

1 Like

That only happened in the past few hours, while the reports coming in about this person’s game has been coming in for longer (according to the title). The game was not experimental to begin with.

1 Like

Experimental mode had a custom error that explicitly said the reason was experimental mode. I’m guessing these ambiguous kick messages were caused by the service issues Roblox was experiencing earlier today.

2 Likes

The game is not experimental mode ;-; Never been

1 Like