[CLOSED] I will be a whitehat hacker for your game

CLOSED! Ignore this post, I’ve already flagged it for deletion

Is your game secure?

How do you know it’s secure?

Want me to test it out for you to make sure?

Due to script injectors being against Roblox TOS, I will provide you with a model to insert into your game. Once you have inserted this model into your game, it will legally give me full client side access on the place. From there, I can do what an exploiter might do.

This service is only designed to help protect you from basic local side code exploits.
Due to the nature of Roblox restricting level 7 access in normal legal localscripts, I will be unable to run metatables related code. If you wish for me to look through your server side code to find things that can possibly be exploited, that can also be arranged.

Upon finding vulnerabilities, I will report them back to you with possible solutions to patch said vulnerabilities.

My Portfolio:

Payment

Payment is negotiable and will depend on complexity of assignment.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or through discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How are you gonna change upvalues, hook to other script environments and use exploit specific methods (getrawmetatable, hookfunction)?

14 Likes

Aside from all what @arissgr mentioned. exploiters got access to functionalities such as getsenv. with what you say you’ll provide you can’t ensure the security of getsenv being locked out (of course this is preventable by localizing all your functions)

If you want to learn more about the methods of e.g. getsenv, getgenv, getreg search either those on the internet and refer to any tutorials on it (PURELY EDUCATIONAL). I won’t be sharing linkes of anything that might be a leak to security for others so do this on your own will, I won’t be reliable for those actions done.

getsenv, getgenv, getreg are all methods/functions that can’t be used by the normal roblox lua and are hardly emulated with anything inside the ToU. Especially getsenv as this returns all the non-localized and unsecured code from the client to be adjusted by the exploiter.

Don’t get me wrong this service sounds nice and could really help however i don’t know if everything has been though about regarding exploit prevention.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a wealth of new information.
Thank you for that.

In light of this new information, I am updating my original post.

1 Like

Why should we trust you to offer us your services?

Do you have anything that is reassuring to us that there won’t be any funny business happening behind the scene?

Your portfolio doesn’t promise anything related to Security, not only that but you don’t seem to have any experience in the filed of the service you are offering.

It’s very concerning.

Ok, this seems like more trouble than it’s worth.
I’m shutting this gig down.
Thank you all for your time!
:slight_smile: