I would like some suggestions for a button-design that looks better and works in such a place

I have These 2 Buttons in front of the doors and I just can t think of an design that Looks good, that doesen t block the door too much or is annyoing to go to.(Or should I remove the button completely and make it so it opens when you go near it?)

Thx in Advance and yes that rimes :slight_smile:

this maybe could help you. Why not Metal?

It s not just About the material,it s more About the model itself.

2 Likes

Hey,

The best design you can make is a vertical cylinder coming out of the ground about 2-2.5 studs then cut of at a 35-45degree angle and a red button inside that also a cylinder shape.

I hope this will help you.

• Cheerful
1 Like

The button is nice i’ll try making it a bit smaller do it doesn’t have a similar design as the button on the stand but the colour needs work as it’s too plain in my opinion. The second button image is a good thing to have to make it more realistic. It’s plain but simple. It’s alright. Could have been detailed a bit some small bolts in the corners could work however whatever suit your liking.

The sections could be filled with the lines you placed on the garage consider extending the black lines. Otherwise the entire door - garage is fine as it is.

1 Like