[CLOSED] ICrann is looking for a tree modeler 100-500 Robux

ICrann Development

About Us

Hey there! We are ICrann Development. We’re looking for builders/modelers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Speed Wheel

The Team
@icrann - Map Builder and Scripter
@you - Tree Modeler

About The Job

We are looking for a experienced modeler that can create around 10 realistic trees.

What kind of things we are looking for

Our game needs at least 10 trees completed within 1 to 2 weeks. We expect high quality trees that prove that the modeler has put in great effort.

Payment

We are paying 100 - 500 R$ for 10 trees.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord icrann#5652
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you pay people 100 robux for 10 high quality custom made trees, you are paying 10 robux per tree. Thats is quite unreasonable.

5 Likes

I did offer 500 peak. There are people applying

1 Like

I agree, it’s like making 10 cents an hour or so for trees.

1 Like

@Rebooted_Dev and @ParlousPlutonium as stated in the About the Recruitment category it states:

How should I reply to recruitment topics?
Please do not start lengthy discussions in this category. You should only reply to topics when you are interested in the opportunity being offered. If you want to have longer conversations or discussions with the poster of the topic, please do it through private messages.

Therefor your messages are not relevant in this topic.

2 Likes

I think that for the quality you’re looking for, 500 robux per tree would be borderline cheap

1 Like

Are you applying? 30characters

1 Like

Only if you’re able to meet my price tag

1 Like

Ok I have contacted you. I need some pictures

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.