ID = 17, Impossible to play game

EDIT: It appears to have just randomly fixed itself after over 18 hours of being broken

For some reason, starting last night. Roblox servers will not create for my game. I have had over 50 people test from so many different roblox devices and they all are experiencing the same error. Also roblox staff if you could read the private comment it gives more details regarding the games history. Thank you!

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/games/7422332971/Keystone-Middle-School#!/game-instances

A private message is associated with this bug report

2 Likes

I don’t know why it is saying Website Bugs. I have never even posted on this site before.

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Just a quick help for next time, you can pick what category your post goes in up here before doing a post:

By clicking it, it expands and you can pick whatever category you think is correct:

duplicated bug: Unclear singular experience player drop from cause “ID=17. Connection attempt failed.” - Bug Reports / Engine Bugs - Developer Forum | Roblox

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.