Ideas for my lobby

I like how you merged the ‘A’ and ‘G’ together, looks pretty cool. But the outside looks kind of plain. Maybe add some trees? Palm trees? Since I saw a beach chair and an umbrella. Maybe have another region that is sand that can be a beach. Also you might wanna change the flat and to something natural and bumpy. Somewhere near the beach.
I found a good reference photo that maybe you could use.

Also, you might wanna edit the post with the updated pictures.

2 Likes

Yeah i will update pictures…

I’m adding trees already, the island is a mesh, i already tried to make Y size more flat and make bigger the sides to create sand, but it looks a bit glitchy, but i will try again, what do you mean with the flat? if you mean the island, then i will think about it.

1 Like

What I meant was that ground isnt that flat and it is somewhat bumpy. But if you like it as it is, its your choice! :))

1 Like

I think it looks little bit blocky you should add curves and add paths to buildings

1 Like

I added some trees, i will add more later

1 Like

im doing paths later, i made the game blocky and have a smooth plastic texture for a better render and because i like blocky stuff like 2006

I will create the lobby on another island, the glowing dummy you see at the island is a reference of how big is the island:

Does it looks good?

Oh my bad, i forgot why i left a flat island, cause if i make a bumpy island, the collision will be broken…

My brother took an example from the island and this happens, the mesh is set as hull. This is a glitch?

Cause This issue is happening time ago

1 Like

You might wanna change it to Default. Did a quick search and found an article, How to fix unwanted collision for MeshPart? - #3 by Veldaren

I changed to default and it’s still the same

For your lobby try adding like a obby so people won’t just be standing there and add

For this add some trees and try making it all tree, as well try adding a boat. As well some parts of your lobby looks out of place from me.
223a30cdba65c331c371a7d6c8ad95f044ea16e6 223a30cdba65c331c371a7d6c8ad95f044ea16e6 (1)

something like these: download.html (177.3 KB) imgres.html (67.5 KB)

As well try adding a shop.

I hope this helps. :smile:

To add on to @DevNetCheese, I suggest maybe some picnic tables and maybe some secrets (like story secrets, as we know it is a story game, as well).

2 Likes

There’s a guy who is at the lobby and is one of the protagonist at this story and he set some notes over the lobby.

@DevNetCheese Everything you said is going to add, well, i will change the bumpy island cause the collision is not very well

EDIT: I can make a bumpy island with parts but it may take alot of time unless I find someone to make it for me

I just found some spheres and converted them into an island, what do you think guys?

Ok, so it’s looking good but it’s small… and again this looks out of place. c820248ade475ee2d5480739beb9cb704bf22720

I will scale the island later, i just made it smaller so i don’t get issues from scaling.

1 Like

I used spheres cause they are not affected by the fidelity:

If you can see at the background there’s an island which gets affected by fidelity and you can see

1 Like

Yeah, the main script was made by other person who quitted, but i will give him credit too…

1 Like

Someone knows what i can fill below the cabin?

I thought about something but i want to hear your opinions and suggestions

I just merged all the stuff from the lobby to the new island! What do you think guys? the lobby is not completed by the way.

@FadedJayden_Dev

1 Like

Looks good! Still needs vegetation, and maybe some paths that connect to all the buildings.

Right now i was adding bushes rocks and trees, paths may be hard to make since the island is technically a low poly sphere mesh. But as always, i will try my best

Ok, good to know.

I love the 30 character requirement MOST of the time, except in situations like this when I have to add this so my post is longer.

1 Like

I just added some trees and my statue, what do you think guys?:

EDIT: The image shows that there are not alot of trees but right now i just added more trees so it looks more like a forest

4 Likes