IImakedamodels building/3d modelling portfolio reworked (OPEN)

Greetings! I hope you enjoy my low poly themed portfolio!

Hello! I am iiMakeDaModels, a builder and 3d modeller. I am proficient in map making, asset creation, and just about anything you can think of that has to do with building and/or modelling. I have been developing on roblox for over 4 years now, and in the last year I have taught myself blender. In the past I’ve worked with creators such as New_Item and Strafing.

A WIP map I recently started making (around 4 hours of development so don’t judge too much):

Examples of my work
Buildings

Assets

Weapons

I am available every day unless specifically stated otherwise. I work as many hours needed every day, and always respond quickly.

I accept both paypal and robux through group payouts. I traditionally do commissions, and I will rarely consider joining a dev team/doing percentage based payments, but if you can prove to me your game will be successful I may reconsider. Each commission is different, so I do not have a set price.

You may contact me here on the devforums, through reply or message. You can also feel free to add me on discord, as that is where I primarily talk.
Slurpsy#9209

Thank you for reading my portfolio! I hope to receive a message from you!

1 Like

Nice! I hope you get a commission!

1 Like

Wow, I really liked your assets and the models. They look fantastic. Hope you find someone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice buildings,assets and weapons! Hope you get a commision.

1 Like

For anyone who has viewed this portfolio in the past couple days, I have remade it completely.

1 Like