I'm getting a Bad Request and HTTP 403 (Forbidden) errors in my code that gives an item to a player that buys a gamepass

1. What do you want to achieve?
    The code provided below in my photo is a block of code that gives the player a fusion coil if they buy the gamepass, or if they have already bought the gamepass. The Id in the Load Asset parameter is the Fusion Coil’s Asset ID, in case you needed to know. Also, there are 2 other gamepasses in the game in addition to the current Fusion Coil Gamepass. The other 2 are the Speed Coil Gamepass and the Gravity Coil Gamepass. Those other 2 work fine, and the Fusion Coil Gamepass code is virtually the same as the other 2, except I modified it for the Fusion Coil.
  2. What is the issue?
    I’m pretty confused as to why the code for the speed coil gamepass and the gravity coil gamepass work, but the fusion coil gamepass code does not. Again, as I said before, all 3 blocks of code for each of the gamepasses are virtually the same except they’re modified for their specific item. Can anyone tell me why I’m getting a Bad Request error or the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) errors?
  3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    Again, I do not know why I’m getting these errors, as the code for the other 2 gamepasses are basically the same and do work.
    Any feedback or solution will be appreciated.

Fusion Coil Gamepass Code:
(Picture of Code removed because the problem was solved)

Sprint Coil Gamepass Code:

Gravity Coil Gamepass Code:

Your Gravity coil Id is the same as your Fusion coil Id. Make sure they are not the same.

Edit: Nevermind, you posted the same image twice, also I would recommend having one script handle all the gamepasses.

Oh sorry, put the wrong screenshot for the Fusion Coil Code. Here’s the correct screenshot:

Do you have the item in your inventory?

Nope, I own the gamepass, and it even prints in the output that I have the Fusion Coil Gamepass. But, it does not put the Fusion Coil Gamepass into my inventory.

1 Like

No, I mean do you have the model in your account inventory

Here it is, it clearly prints in the output that I have the Fusion Coil Gamepass, but I don’t have it in my inventory at the bottom of the pic

The documentation for InsertService:LoadAsset says that the item must either be owned by the game creator or roblox or created by roblox

Maybe this is why?

1 Like

No clue if this could help you

1 Like

Yep, that was the problem. Thank you for helping me out man! Really appreciate it.

1 Like