I'm looking for a game developer for my group

Hello, my name is R3tr0_Alit0.

I am an owner of a group called: “Organization of Underground Expedition”.
If you have been into the bulletin board category you may have seen some posts about it from me.
Anyways,

I do not have any developer that can help on creating the games. So far, I am the only developer. And I had to use a lot of freemodels to do some functions and scripts I cannot create. So I’m looking for a developer that will be willing to be a developer of the group.

My payment method is this:
-We talk about the asset I need you to create.
-We negotiate the price.
-Reach a price we both think it’s okay.
-You begin to work on the asset.
-Send me the asset through Discord.
-I send you the Robux through group payment.

If you’re interested in this partnership and accept this payment method, please message me on Roblox.
If you have any question about the partnership, feel free to leave the question in the thread.

I need a Modeler for humanoid entities, firearm models, and buildings.

That’s all I have to say.

I’d recommend to use the format to make it more organized and look more comforting on your recruitment post. You should also talk about what “Organization of Underground Expedition” is kind of group, what type of games y’all gonna create etc.

1 Like

Are you looking for someone to make music? If so-----> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

Hi there, I am an expirience builder, I can make low poly and normal buildings, add me on discord Mato#7079

If you can add me on discord I can design your gfx, build, and my friend can script/model the game for you!

Č𝕃σ𝓾𝔱#7661

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.