Imagination Challenge Voting

Congratulations to everyone for the excellent work, and good luck to all participants! :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

All of the submissions are spectacular! The effort put into them is amazing, good luck to all!

2 Likes

Oh wow, such cool submissions! Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see the results of the challenge! I loved them all

2 Likes

I feel incredibly honored to have been selected for the top 3. Everyone’s entries are incredible!

3 Likes

They’re all extremely good!
Best of luck to the nominees!

2 Likes

Good luck to all finalists and even if you don’t win at least you made it to the finales.

1 Like

Best of luck to all contesters! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Our community is extremely creative, can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

Super stoked to be a finalist! Congrats to all!

4 Likes

These commissions are really cool! Can’t wait to see everyone’s commissions in the talent show!

2 Likes

I cant wait to see who wins! They are all Good!

2 Likes

All submissions were fantastic!! no words to describe each one. Good luck to everyone!! ^^

3 Likes

They all did amazing stuff! Excited to see the winners!
Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

These submissions are really good. Good luck to you all! :+1:

3 Likes

Goodluck everyone! Best of luckk!!

3 Likes

It isn’t really commissions, I’d say that something like a game jam where we all submitted our works : D

4 Likes

These are all amazing! This is a really hard choice to choose a winner because they all did an outstanding job. Congrats to all the finalists! Can’t wait to see who wins!

2 Likes

Good luck to the finalists!
It’s amazing to see how talented the Roblox community is, and how creative they are!
I look forward to seeing the fashion show! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Good luck to the contestants! Those entries are looking promising so far :heart:

3 Likes