In Game Avatar Editor v2

I am on the most recent iPad (just called iPad).

I have tested the search on my phone and my iPad and it works fine. I have an Android, maybe it’s an iPhone related issue? I don’t have an iPhone that I can immediately test on.

If possible, can you better describe the glitchyness you were experiencing or upload a video of it happening?

The camera failing to offset has something to do the Distort module, I have no idea how to fix it. It seems to not offset the camera on wider screens.

Has the issue with the avatar icon overlaying with the chat icon been fixed yet?

Is it ok if I use the UI design of this as inspiration for mine?

For most letters you type in the textbox, it inputs double. For example, if I type “A”, in the textbox it would say “AA”.

1 Like

I use TopbarPlus with very little modifications. You should report to that post if you experience any icons overlapping.

1 Like

Yes, you can. The overall design is very simple.

I see the issue now. It seems to occur some of the time. When it does, the whole keyboard locks up and I am unable to input any text until I collapse the keyboard and retry.

I think it might be an issue with GuiLib. I will have to do more testing to find out what is causing it.

Edit: this may be an iOS/iPadOS only type of bug. On my Android phone it seems to work fine.

1 Like

Hello, can you add an avatar item purchase button for mobile, and can you make it easier to buy avatar items?

And you can add page system, maybe it’s better

1 Like

You tap an hold the item to purchase it.

1 Like

Hello again, I discovered emote id’s are accepted in the plug-in. Will there be an update so they appear in the editor?

3 Likes

Probably not, I’ll update the plugin to remove the emote option.

2 Likes

That’s a trivial feature, but it shouldn’t be too hard.

Just detect for the gamepass on the server, and then send all the guis and scripts to the client if they do.

Or perhaps only accept avatar edit requests from people that own the gamepass, though you’ll need to meddle with its code for this one.

1 Like

I think it’s a better idea to put a buy button for mobile users.

1 Like

It would be great to add Emotes in the Avatar Editor! :happy3:

Could I possibly edit this to only have set accessories? I mean that I don’t want them to have an ID, basically something like childs, or contents accessories/faces.

1 Like

Since this uses HumanoidDescriptions, it needs an ID for it to work.

1 Like

This is nice! Keep up the good work! By the way, I got an error in the CatalogData module. No idea how to fix it, lol. (This does the same thing in-game too, not just studio testing mode :slight_smile: )

[Edit]- (I fixed it by replacing the model, I must have accidentally deleted something)

2 Likes

This happens when you click on the value property of the StringValues under CatalogData.

I do not know why it happens. Probably because the string is really long or something.

Replacing the StringValues solves this.

2 Likes