In need of a builder for a story game I am creating

About Us

Hello everyone! We are GuitArc Studios! We are in need of a builder that can help us with our game. We have been working on the game for months. The game is called Hawaii Story.

The Team
@OpposedArc Owner
@Guitar_Rocker12 Co-Owner

Here is a link to our group: GuitArc Studios - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder someone that has tons of experience and very high quality. We need a builder that can be active and works hard. We need a builder to do around 80-90 percent of the game.

Payment

We will be paying 20k+ for the commission. We can also pay per asset .

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord OpposedArc#9382
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can do payment per asset. I’ve sent a request. See you soon!

~Shinyju.

what you need exactly to be done?

ps: i think the payment of 20k for the whole game is good (i dont have any information, but for other story games is a good payment), idk why you guys are saying per asset

if you can provide more information about this message me: ElNub_#0968

I have sent a friend request. I can do payment per asset.

Hi there! I’m interested, but I’d do paying by the asset. My discord is ariveua#0001. Please accept my request. Have a great day!

I would like to be builder. Check my portfolio.

If you liked it,please contact me on Discord - shertown#8169

I have a professional builder on my team wanting to do this. I’ll send pics on discord. Captain K#8256

This is your 25th post about this game, why is it SO hard to find a builder?

Hello! I am interested. Here is my portfolio for you to take a look at : [OPEN] Simpxly's Building & 3d Modeling Portfolio 2021

I have also contacted you on discord @ Simpxly#8688

Hi! Are you looking to make your game more realistic? I can help with that! Please check out my portfolio and let me know if you are interested! :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.