In need of.... Developers

Hiring a 3D Modeler & Decal maker & Scripter

About Us

My team and I are making a ben & jerry’s and are in need of advanced modelers and decal makers to help us with a few assets.

The Team
@BlueTheCreator - Environment Design
@you - Scripter
@you - Decal Maker
@you - 3D Modeler

About The Job

We need fast diligent and hard workers. You will be paid according to how you work. Expect progress checks.

Our game needs 5-30 Assets (Modeler), 15-25 Assets (Decal Designer), 10+ Assets (Scripter).

Job Requirements>Scripter

You will be required to script our machines.

J.R.>Modeler

You will be required to make our food and a few other assets(lamps, signs).

J.R.>Decal Maker

You will be required to make menus, and store-front-window images, similar to the real ones.

Payment

We are paying R$ on completion. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: will#4070
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what do you mean machines? Like a tycoon?

no ice cream machines for a ben and jerrys.

Insterested, here’s my portfolio Xeveryi - Logo,Icon,Graphics Designer Portfolio

Please contact us first. Thanks.

I sent a request on discord Xeveryi#4254

I’m interested in the Decal Maker position! I sent you a friend request on Discord

hi if you want a gfx artist and icon or logo maker or thumbnails just friend me and you will never lose

Discord -Helmie_gas1#9529

I am interested in the scripter role, I have sent a friend request my discord is Barty 2016#1019

It doesn’t say you sent one. I sent one.

Added your discord; Lets talk further!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.