In Need of Gui's Tips and etc

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night fellow Roblox Forunner’s!

In this time around that I’ve been here on Roblox Forum, mine questions are mainly with Gui’s, it’s really obvious that im struggling with theses from rather not having a lack of creativity (Sometimes) and neither having much experience with doing Gui’s (This is litterally mine first time trying those one’s, honestly im evoluating but not alot with just from information of what i know)

I plenty know all the basics, but I always miss somethings out.

What I ask you fellow Roblox Forunner is to give me informations and content where I can look down for Gui’s and their using them advancedly and goodly as you can. (Ex. A youtube channel about Gui’s that i din’t knew)

Right now I was doing a Car Store Gui that was… messy, I mean thats why im posting this here,(To make gui’s more better without using so much layers or etc) I just want to reduce the maximum of Gui’s that i have! Just to give you a view it’s like a layer of button’s inside an only Screen Gui without a folder holding with and too many layers of topbars and etc, it gives even shivers when i think about the AMOUNT of layers that I used in the Folder that i was using, too much unecessary and probally caused lag in some form.

Of course I tried so far looking down of some channels that i know (Ex. How to make in Roblox Studio (Really Good Channel) ), and going in the Roblox Api Reference/Learn Roblox that helps alot but I want and wish to make sure that im getting Resources that will improve fastly mine skill’s with Gui’s.

Any tip can help me alot! (Ex. I din’t even know Player’s Gui was a thing to have to use)

After getting all the information here Ima go a make a try in making a really good gui!

In advance Thank you!

Hey!
First of all, please expand on your question next time! What exactly are you needing help with?

I hope this helps. . .

━━━━━━━━❈━━━━━━━━
My first tip is to go beyond Roblox. Try using other apps like PaintdotNet, GIMP, and Photoshop. For an advanced interface, use Figma (an online, collaborative interface creator that I used to use when I did interface designing).
━━━━━━━━❈━━━━━━━━
I also deal with a loss of creativity. We have all lived long enough to know what gives us creative ideas. For some it may be listening to music and others it may be looking at examples. If nothing pops into your mind, try googling some challenges (making your own admin interface, bakery order system, weather changing interface, et cetera).
━━━━━━━━❈━━━━━━━━
As for coding the interfaces, I would recommend Alvin Blox and Peaspod or any Roblox coders online.
━━━━━━━━❈━━━━━━━━
Be sure to look around the devforum for community tutorials on interfaces. Before expanding your knowledge on interface designing, I recommend learning all the basics about Roblox Studio.

I din’t even know Player’s Gui was a thing to have to use

And yes, Player Guis are pretty important.
Go ahead and read this tutorial I found.

:rose:Fallinq

2 Likes

Thank you! This is a In-Depth for what I’m thinking can be the best to help me! And Im gonna put more informations about it.

@FallinqSnowFlake I updated it now and there’s more Information about the issue I’m having

1 Like