In need of microprofiler experts

I’ve noticed some lag/freezing issues in my game, and been trying to figure out the exact cause. The freezing takes place even when no major code is ran. It is constant but not framerate lag. It’s mainly seen in character movement. Your own character is fine, but others freeze. Is anyone more experienced with the microprofiler able to explain what the labels in the picture relate to? https://gyazo.com/669ce5303ed6d07738db69090e11e9a9

This is an extremely vague post without any information other than the image.

What type of game do you have?
When are you experiencing the freezing/lag issues.

These are all great things to keep in mind when posting in the scripting support section.

It’s basically asking us to do the work for you, instead of actually explaining the issue to you.

Please provide more information.

I feel like you misunderstood the question. I’m asking if anyone knows what the labels on the microprofiler provided in the picture are related to. I’m not requesting help with fixing the lag. I will edit the post and provide more information about the lag though.

Could you make a dump of the microprofiler?

I’m not sure if you can attach files

It seems like Perform is eating up most of your frame, I found this video that will explain what Perform is

2 Likes

Adding a little bit more info the the post above.

Don’t forget to mark your Thread as solved so others can know + Find the solution to a similar question.

Thanks