Inserting sounds and animations from Toolbox

Call me lazy, but this really should of been implemented by now. It would be nice if we could insert sounds from the toolbox that we already own or search for new sounds in the toolbox. It would also be nice if we could also insert animations that we own from the toolbox into our games.

Simple request, use case would to be lazy and make it easier to develop.

7 Likes

I agree with this proposal, if we had a tab for Sounds or Animations it would be much easier to insert sounds for our use (as long as they don’t play when we insert them like the do when inside Tools taken from the toolbox.)

Support

Yes please – I need to reserve a tab on my browser for Group Creations on the Develop page and constantly switch between the Places, Animations, and sometimes Audio tabs because there’s no good way to access them through Studio.

Sounds can now be found in the toolbox: Roblox Official Changelog

3 Likes

Yay 4 necro bump!

Why did this die off? I need this o.o

How about animations? They aren’t a thing in the toolbox, and they could really be useful if they were in the toolbox. We won’t need to navigate all the way to our inventory in roblox just to get an animation in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.