Introducing BloxyPro

Bloxy.Pro - Free Premium Hosting

Discord | Website | Forum | Server Status | Website Panel

Hello, everyone!
Today I would like to introduce Bloxy.Pro - Free Premium Hosting . It’s a totally free hosting service for roblox related things, no payment verification needed. We do provide Discord Bot & Website Hosting.

Included - Website Hosting

At Bloxy.Pro we go all in. We Provide you everything you need, with absolutely no limits, including a free bloxy.pro sub-domain. It’s optional if you want a custom domain, you can use it if so. Without Any advertisement of our service.

• 15 GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • 250 GB Bandwidth / Month
  • Unlimited Innodes
  • 10 Databases
  • Free SSL Certificates
    Free Softaculous Installer
  • Much More

We also offer several paid tiers.

Website creations are available through our Discord

Included - Bot Hosting

Bloxy.Pro provide free discord bot hosting. We have capacity for 134 free bot host users - only planning to upgrade the capacity. The free plan is good for simple singe-guild bots. You can always open a ticket and ask for more memory and SSD

• 128 MB Ram
  • 1 GB SSD Disk

Discord Bots creations are available through our Discord

Requirements

• You must be in our Discord so we can verify that you use the hosting for roblox-related things.
  • You must be a Group/Game Owner High Ranking Member or Developer
1 Like

Hi your website is showing scam ads check my ticket

Looks like a good idea. Do you all just do websites or do you also host things like CDN or SMTP servers?

Websites and Discord Bots, we are also going to be hosting game servers soon.

Old topic:

(Might answer some questions and you can see some opinions from other people)

1 Like

You are a scammer, someone exposed you before on the old topic.
This account is an alt of RunionX, search the account on this website here Scam Logs | Home.

There’s even a whole document with proof Document Regarding Trophane - Google Docs.

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, DO NOT HELP THE SCAMMER!

3 Likes

Is this a scam? Im getting ads and a popup from my anti virus?

This is probably his new way of harming users. Do not use the website, stay safe.

1 Like

Yeah, this is way too good to be true. 100% scam.