Introducing Cafedrez!

Welcome! I cannot wait to see what you bring to Roblox!

1 Like

Welcome to the team, awesome to have you here!

8 Likes

Define fun lol

This text will be blurred

1 Like

Welcome @Cafedrez to the Spanish DET and also a big welcome to the Devforum. I too enjoy a game of Chess and think I am pretty good :crossed_fingers:. Also congrats on graduating.

2 Likes

words cannot espresso how much you bean for joining the team! :coffee:

welcome and can’t wait to see everything you accomplish with @BlossomYey, @Kapflame, and @TheHappyViking :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Hi Cafedrez!!! :smiley: Welcome to the team!!! Can’t wait to see your ideas manifest!! Also congrats on recently graduating from uni!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, @Cafedrez! Maybe you will be the one to tell Roblox collaboration needs to come back. I hope you do, because then you will be my absolute favorite DET member.

1 Like

Welcome Cafedrez! Very excited to see your contribution to the Roblox and DET communities! Cheers! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @Cafedrez
It’ll be great seeing you on the devforum team!!!
Your contributions to this community will be crucial for the sanity of some of us during these times!

1 Like

Dang so you’re a rocket scientist?
That’s awesome. Welcome back to the forum.

2 Likes

Remarkable how genuine this post is compared to the other “Introducing X DET member” posts. It’s very obvious that the other people were given a template “OK say a few things about yourself, pick 3 random Roblox games to say you like, and then we’re good.”

I appreciate genuine posts like the one written here. I hope this is the direction Roblox DET goes with moving forward. Trying to force a “how do you do, fellow kids” is only off-putting, many of the new DET folks do not have backgrounds as Roblox players or developers and that’s fine, just don’t force them to act like they are.

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum!!

Hope to see you around :v:

Bonne chance

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Cafedrez!

It’s nice to meet you!

1 Like

As a strictly English speaker, I’m still happy to see more support for people I may not be able to directly communicate with; therefore, welcome aboard this rollercoaster!

Although I won’t likely participate in anything of your focus, I hope your reception within your respective community is smooth sailing!

print(string.format("Cheers,\n\t%s\t[%s]", "IDoLua", "CantBeBothered"))
>>Cheers,
>>  IDoLua  [CantBeBothered]
1 Like

Welcome to the DET since you are a long time user I have high hopes for you and I believe you have a really strong bond with roblox

1 Like

Welcome to team!
Very nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

I am pretty sure aerospace and aeronautical are two different things.

1 Like

Welcome to the Developer Engagement Team @Cafedrez! Sorry I was late.

I also love to play chess and watch soccer. You gotta share some songs to us on that guitar!

Hope you have a good time as a DET member!

2 Likes

Bienvenido a relaciones con los desarrolladores

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.