Introducing Design++ Generate UI Designs with AI!

Hi Developers! :star2:

We’re thrilled to unveil our revolutionary new plugin for Roblox Studio: Design++! :rocket::sparkles:

Design++ is not just any UI design tool—it’s a game-changer that uses cutting-edge AI to transform how you create user interfaces for your games. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started, Design++ is here to streamline your workflow and elevate your designs.

Why Choose Design++?

• AI-Powered Design: Harness the power of AI to effortlessly generate stunning UI designs and templates tailored to your needs.
  • Effortless Creation: Simplify your design process with intuitive tools that make UI design faster and more accessible.
  • Perfect for All Levels: Whether you’re a pro looking to save time or a beginner seeking guidance, Design++ adapts to your needs.
  • Innovative Features: Explore a range of advanced features designed to enhance your design experience and inspire creativity.

Design++ is still in development, and we want YOU to be a part of its evolution!

Coming Soon: Design++

Share your thoughts on how Design++ can enhance your Roblox development workflow with a smart, personal AI dedicated to making UI design easier and more efficient.

Don’t miss out! Watch the Plugin work in action here :point_right:

V2

Watch the works in our re-design! 👉

V1

Watch the Plugin work in action here ON V1👉

A Sneak Peek (But Keep in Mind!)

The video included is a brief demonstration of the AI Designer concept. While the UI designs you see are intentionally basic, * the AI’s capabilities truly shine with more detailed descriptions! The bigger and more specific your description, the more impressive and accurate the AI’s suggestions will be.

(VIDEO) TEST 1: Create a menu where I can report bad people to Admins! :rage:

TEST 2: Create an UI for my modeled car, with speed and gasoline.

TEST 3: Make a UI asking for donations.

3 Likes

Looks pretty neat I would use this for making a quick placeholder ui but although Im no UI designer I wouldn’t use them for my game since the style isnt what I want. (im making a rogue-like game)

2 Likes

This looks really cool, and will be very helpful to developers who don’t really know how to make UI, this will be the basics for them, and will help people alot and save time.

This is a really cool idea, and I it looks so cool and effective!

1 Like

Hey there urgentnotice! Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course! The videos shown above were meant to be basic, as the plugin is supposed to have more abilities & control as we update it, so it can create great UI Designs. :slightly_smiling_face:

This plugin was made for the following audiences:

• People getting started out at UI Designing
  • People that are looking to save their budget
  • People that want to get started with Templates made by AI.
  • People that are looking for ideas to create their next design.

As they can customize their UI as they talk with AI. :+1:

Thanks for your feedback again! Have a incredible rest of your night!

Hey there tysyaka! Thanks for your feedback. We’d like to become useful, helpful and a personal plugin to those who don’t know how to create UI Designs. :heart:

AI is improving! Very excited for the progress and the speed it’s learning at.

Update: Everything you need to know

The AI Designer has become even better at creating the UIs that developers need daily. Today, I was in a rush and needed a UI quickly but didn’t have any designs on hand. Time was running out, so I decided to give my AI plugin another try.

Story
  1. Today, I needed a UI for one of my modeled cars, but I was out of design ideas and short on time. I decided to give my AI plugin another shot.
  2. I was amazed by the design it produced! Considering it’s a new AI, I didn’t expect it to understand the specifics of what I needed.

Here are some screenshots of the UI it created:

:rocket: Update on Design++: Exciting Redesign and New Thumbnail!

Hi everyone :wave:

We’re thrilled to announce that Design++ has received a stunning redesign, and we’ve updated our thumbnail to better showcase its groundbreaking features!

What’s New?

• Redesigned Look: Our updated design highlights the amazing AI technology behind Design++ and how it changes UI design.
  • New Thumbnail: Check out our refreshed thumbnail, now showing the intuitive and powerful aspects of our plugin. See how Design++ can effortlessly generate and customize UI designs for your games!

:mag: Take a Look:

Active Development and Future Showcase

We’ve been working diligently to enhance the AI capabilities of Design++, making it even more powerful and user-friendly. We’re excited to showcase these advancements during our Design++ Product Vision Day!

We’re happy to hear your feedback and thoughts on how Design++ can be made to better fit your needs. Let us know how we can improve the plugin capabilities!

Stay tuned for more details and the opportunity to see Design++ in action.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to sharing more with you soon! :heart:

Can you showcase some new generated designs?
Also, how does this work? Does it generate a code-like format which can be turned into UI or does it… I have no other examples.

Hey there Khaki, thanks for your question! I was happily waiting for someone to ask it.

Our plugin generates UI designs directly and places them under “StarterGui” so you can edit them right in Roblox Studio. We’re also planning to add UI editing features in our Beta, Pro, and Plus plans, which, by the way, will not be sold for USD.

Also you asked me to showcase new generated designs, I’d love to make another video just for this comment! What kind of UI would you like me to showcase?

Update on refreshing the personal UI Designer!

:tada: Introducing Today’s Exclusive Blog Post! :tada:

We’re excited to bring you “Today’s Exclusive Blog Post,” a daily dose of fresh, valuable content available for 24 hours only! :rocket::sparkles:

What UI Design Means to Me

Since I was a kid, I developed a passion for art and design. It’s not mainly because it’s beautiful, but because making designs allowed me to express emotions that I didn’t really feel before. Every time I design UI’s, I feel excited and motivated to build the next thing.

UI Design is exactly for me the way of expressing myself, every new design I make allows me to connect with myself, which is why I practice it daily.

Why I Want to Share This With You

I remember my first day starting out with UI Design, and it was not easy. There was nobody willing to help me or teach me the basics except the long and confusing Youtube tutorials, and I roughly had to learn it all myself, or spend my entire budget on other UI Designers (which weren’t cheap by the way)

Design++ is not only an AI, but it’s a personal assistant that helps many get started on UI Design, and save more time learning it. Which is why I care for this plugin, because I know the type of people it’s helping.

This is why today I’ve partnered with other UI Designers who will be giving Free UI Designs, Free UI Design Tips and Free AI Prompts that you can use exclusively on this plugin.

Why You’ll Love It:

• Exclusive Access: Each day brings a new post, packed with designs, prompts, insights, tips, and inspiration for your UI designs. Prompts and Design will exclusively on the plugin.
  • Stay Ahead: Don’t miss out on the latest trends and techniques to keep your UI’s modern and fresh.
  • Daily Habit: Make checking the daily post a part of your routine and continuously improve your design skills.

Each post will be part of the plugin, does not require updating it, and available every day for 24 hours only. We will allow you to set reminders so you don’t miss out.

1 Like

Some Suggestion For This Plugin:

• The “Type Here” Shouldnt Use TextScaled. And Size Y use Offset Instead Scale. The TextBox Is Too Big.(TextYAlignment: Top,TextXAlignment: Left)
  • You might need UI Padding in ScrollingFrame
  • Idea Cards ScrollingFrames Spaces is To Alot. try 1-5 Offset,It would be better?
1 Like

This looks awesome.
Will it be free?

1 Like