Introducing Embedded Messaging Service (EMS)! | Multi-server and multi-game communication with a web api!

This seems really confusing but the idea of it is really cool!

This looks pretty cool!

The default HTTP request interval concerns me a little bit, though. At 0.15 seconds per request (the default if one is not supplied, also assuming API latency is 0), you will be making 400 requests per minute, which is 80% of your request quota. If you use the Discord webhook functionality on top of that, you could easily surpass the quota.

To combat this issue, have you considered using long polling? Outgoing HTTP requests from a Roblox server do not time out from what I remember (and if they do, it takes a while), so long polling might be a way to cut down on the amount of requests made by the game server.

0.15 is the very lowest itā€™ll go, and this shouldnā€™t be used for things which require such split-second accuracy in the first place. Iā€™ll probably change the default.
As for the long polling, i was working on that a while ago, just didnā€™t finish. Iā€™ll try and get it done by tmrw.

Http headers limit what characters you can use which prevents me from making a chat client using this, could you send the data as jsonencoded instead of header?

edit: I tried validating my key and it does not work at all, please fix your service.